Thread: DVD play in pc but not in dvd player

DVD play in pc but not in dvd player

Hi,

i have recently burned few DVD's so that i can watch in on my DVD player, But Some of the DVD’s I have burned will play on the PC just fine. But when i load it in to my DVD player it does not read the DVD. I get blank screen on my pc. The color and clarity are fine on the PC. Can anyone give me some information on this ? And how to fix this problem .

Thanks

Re: DVD play in pc but not in dvd player

Use WinAVI, it will allow you to convert videos to MP4 or 3GP formats, The software handles the conversion from AVI, ASF, MOV, RM, WMV, SWF, MKV and OGM and offers predefined profiles for the equipment concerned. It will show you AUDIO_TS VIDEO_TS so that you can burn it to DVD and play on your DVD player.

Can you tell me What DVD Writer drive brand, model and firmware version are you using? use CloneDVD 2 copies movies to create unparalleled picture quality DVD backups, whether it’s the main title you’re copying or the complete DVD. Its Easy for even the novice user, CloneDVD’s intuitive Filmstrip assistant guides you through all the available configuration settings, allowing you to choose which chapters to include and offering the option to trim individual chapters.

Looks like you are facing a NTSC or Pal video system problem. If you have an old dvd player then you wont be able to play those format so check your dvd player if is working only one system. Check your dvd on computer with VSO Inspector and click on media and look for region or frame speed FPS.

VSO Inspector software also gives you information about your CDs and DVDs: type, ID, write speed and scanning them in search of sectors or corrupted files. CDs or burned DVDs are often less reliable on the end discs, you can choose the direction of the scan to immediately detect any errors that may occur in this area.