Thread: Need details on Pinnacle HDTV USB TV Tuner

Need details on Pinnacle HDTV USB TV Tuner

Hi,
    My TV tuner card in the media center pc is not working. I had tried to update the driver and other media. But it is still not working. So I want to buy a Pinnacle USB TV tuner card. I need some specifications and system information for the same. I had tried out the solution for same but does not found any appropriate results. Does anyone uses. How does it work and will a USB card is enough to support the channels on a Media center. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need details on Pinnacle HDTV USB TV Tuner

The product is portable is easy to use. Yes it will support your Media center pc and you can just connect it wherever you want. The product comes with a set of different devices. It works on a unique Flash PVR Technology that can record up to 2 hrs of your TV directly from the media center pc. The device supports both NTSC which is a analog and ATSC which is digital channels. It is an ultimate choice for saving and recording your channels on the hard drive. Now if you buy you will also get a Digital TV tuner card and a personal video recorder device. Just connect the device to your pc and start watching tv in seconds.

The device comes with a pc suite software which is really easy to configure. It is all in one digital TV tuner along with recorder service. The device plays as plug and play tool and easy to start also. The digital tv which you are streaming right now is a ClearQAM type channel. ClearQAM stands for unencrypted digital channels. You need a internet connection and register the product. It supports Windows Vista 32 bit version OS and if you Windows XP then use the latest one. Minimum you system must have a P4 processor with 1GB of RAM and a sound/graphic support.

You can go for it. It is a simple plug and play device which works on all Media center pc. You can watch and record your free SD and HD TV. The device will help you to record tv upto continuous of 2Hr recording with a onboard flash memory support. Support multiple TV signals and ClearQAM support. You will get a PCTV stick with mini remote, a portable antenna, av adapter, usb cable with CD and quick guide. The output quality is fine with not issues.