Thread: Usb file transfer lock up

Usb file transfer lock up

Yesterday i transfer some files in my pc through USB after that when i clicked on safely remove USB didn't stop after some time my pc hang remove the pen drive directly and shut down the PC directly from power supply. But now Usb file transfer lock up.

Re: Usb file transfer lock up

I want a program that locks my USB when I carry. I want to avoid any loss that a person has access to the files that I carry. I want a simple program which will ask for one id / pwd when I put my key in a PC is anyone know such type of software.

Choose a key in which the attachment is located on a removable cap means taking the risk of losing the key in transport. So remember to look at the details that characterize a well-designed key: it can be handled easily, integrates a removable cap, is not bulky and can easily connect other USB accessory into the socket next to one where it is connected. The maximum transfer rate of standard USB2.0 is 480Mbits/sec (60Moctets/sec) or 40 times the speed of USB 1.1. The current average speed of transfer in writing key USB2.0 is 8MB / sec
    USB sticks are usually supplied with a cable, software installation.

It is the keys are on the market that cost a little more expensive with an additional microprocessor, allowing automatic encryption with authentication via software or biometrics. Use a USB key biometric (fingerprint recognition) without encryption associated with alternative authentication password: In case of problems.

Does copying a large file between two locations on the hard-disk give similar
    problems, or not? If yes, it may be an IDE/SATA driver issue, or disk-cable
    fault. Check this thoroughly first. For USB memory this is not all that common a problem. The more usual problem is getting the computer to recognise the USB drive. A wild stab, but antivirus software might be responsible. Especially if it's Norton.