Thread: Need HP sigmatel c-major audio driver

Need HP sigmatel c-major audio driver

My friend is having HP computer with him and everything was working fine few days ago but today when he try to start Windows media player for listening song he was not able to hear any audio and at the same time he got an message as problem was caused by Sigmatel C-Major audio driver, which was created by Integrated Device Technology, Inc, does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

Need HP sigmatel c-major audio driver

I was also getting such kind of message in my laptop and i called customer care for help and told them i am getting some Sigmatel C-Major audio problem issue they told me to download the latest version of audio drivers from there site and then try to reinstall the application, after downloading the latest version of sound drivers i was not facing any issue.

HP sigmatel c-major audio driver

I have called them up and they had provide me some link a which i try to download it but still whenever i try to play any songs in Window Media Player i am getting the message as problem was caused by Sigmatel C-Major audio driver and i am not able to hear audio. Can anyone provide me the direct link or any third party link where i can download it and fix this issue .

Download sigmatel c-major audio driver

Don't worry Jayden i was also facing such kind of issue i try to download the drivers from one of the site but i don't know the site name, you don't worry about it, i am having the direct URL by clicking on it you will get the drivers for downloading click here