Thread: How to refill epson ink cartridges

How to refill epson ink cartridges

hi

i am having epson printer for which i want to refile ink cartridges but i dont have any idea about that as this is my first printer that i own so please help me and tell How to refill epson ink cartridges?
    thank you

Re: How to refill epson ink cartridges

Main problem in Epson printers is the memory chip counter that use to count print and ink .Epson printers have this memory chip that counts the printer uses of cartridge from original cartridges so it updates that memory. When the cartridge is empty, that memory chip counter shows no ink. so by putting ink in the cartridge you not enable to use it as that counter will not get reset.

In order to refill Epson cartridge at home, you will need to reset the counter chip of the cartridge,So you will required this Epson Chip Resetter so you have to pay for that resetter .This resetter works in few seconds and will reset your epson ink cartridges so that you can refile it again.

Epson cartridges of the type intelligent contain a chip to detect the ink level. After a certain number of ignitions, prints procedures for cleaning heads etc., indicates the chip to the printer that the ink cartridge is over, inhibiting the use even if the cartridge has been refilled. The chip is reset to reset the counting of ink level, noting the cartridge full of 100% and then allowing the re-use.

The best thing is to use refillable cartridge. I got from Ebay India and its working fine. The refill cost per refill comes to around Rs. 25

bella2009111 Guest

I think that the first thing you must ensure your ink catridge be allowed to refill. i used to buy one epson ink cartridge, i think it can be refilled. so when it run out , i try to refill it. but finally i failed to do that. i don't know what's happen. i ask the provider, they told me this kinds ink cartridge can be refilled. so said for me.

techpeddu Guest

Instructions
    Step 1
    Buy an Epson ink refill kit. A refill kit gives you all the tools you need to refill Epson ink cartridges. Kits typically include a syringe, rivets, ink, and instructions on how to refill the cartridge. You can find Epson ink refill kits on the Printer Filling Station along with instructions for each specific model (see Resources).
    Step 2
    Cover your workspace with a paper towel and fill up the syringe with the ink color you need. Epson refill kits will either include black ink or the color combination cyan, yellow and magenta. On average, you'll need 10 ml of black ink or 5 ml of color ink for Epson ink cartridges.
    Step 3
    Find the rubber seals on the back of the Epson ink cartridge. Insert the rivets into each seal.
    Step 4
    Empty the contents of the syringe into the Epson ink cartridge. You'll want to perform this action slowly in order to avoid spilling or overfilling the cartridge.
    Step 5
    Remove the rivets. Use tape to cover the holes you made in the ink cartridge. Return the ink cartridge to the printer. Allow the printer to go through several print cycles in order to ensure that the Epson printer operates properly.

peddu
    hostcat.com