Thread: Encode all videos to 1080p HD

Encode all videos to 1080p HD

Hi,
    I want to encode my entire video to 1080p wide screen. I want a high resolution video output. So I need some proper solution for the same. I had tried some free converters to do so but could not get what I want. I had burned 3 DVD disc to mpeg format and played them on my DVD player. The output on the LCD TV is still not satisfying. Any suggestion really appreciated.

Re: Encode all videos to 1080p HD

There are many ways to get a 1080p resolution on a Video. Either you can download a powerful software or a dedicated hardware for the same purpose. I am using a convector box which converts almost all videos to a HD output. This extender box connects to your home theater system and easily gives you a high definition output. It converts both analog and digital signal to desirable resolution. It is an ideal solution for the HD lovers.

I use PS3 for the HD output. A PlayStation is a powerful tool for giving your an high definition output. It is an expensive tool but it gives out a awesome output. The console and read Blu Ray disc. Other thing you cannot a range of different portable players to the console and enjoy every sound and video in HD format with a wide screen output. Or either try a M converter for the same purpose.

Download 1080P converter software provided by Xilisoft. It is application which is also called as HD video convert. It is a powerful converter to decode and encode any video to 1920x1080 HD. It supports almost all types of video formats and audio formats. It is a special decoder tool which gives an awesome 1080p widescreen output and High Definition sound. It not only works for home theater but you can also create the same audio and video for PlayStations, ipod, etc.