Thread: sonic digital media LE

sonic digital media LE

I have Windows XP Media Center Edition and it came with software for the sonic digital media le ... I have not the sonic software preinstalled on my computer (I installed it) and when I tried to install the new DVD I re-install with my Dell Dimension E510 came, but could not reinstall. It keeps asking for the file "AuthorScript.dll" on CD2 ... I don 't have a different CD, it only came with a new installation CD ... How can I reinstall sonic on my computer? Is there a way to LE version of a website of Dell? download? I receive a message saying: The software used to decode the media is not available on this system. Installing the correct decoders for the files you work with.

Re: sonic digital media LE

I got sonic digital media LE & each time I copy disk to disk, my memory goes down. I can 't find the file so I can delete. I tried it and not temperatures files. I search and still can 't find it. Why my memory is dropping every time I drive to drive copy.

Hey I had many problems with the Sonic DigitalMedia LE v7 buring DVD.
    I suggest go for a different Software & not this one.

It appears this error indicates that a file is missing or corrupt. I received the same error, but I solved the issue. My Compaq Presario V6000 came with restore property to a single application to restore. I repaired the sonic application by clicking on Start -> All Programs -> The Recovery of the system -> Application and Recovery of the Director. Select the Installation of the Application and then click. Select Sonic Digital Media plus and click install after it completes attempt to burn you again burned. For those of you who do not have the application restore feature, you must find a way for the sonic Digital media plus applicable reinstall.

You can also try this support website for your problems related with sonic digital media LE

http://support.sonic.com/desktop/dms...=1&product=dms