Thread: How to Avoid Overheating

How to Avoid Overheating

hi
    i am having desktop computer that i have assemble by my self but its looks like heating problem effecting me like i am playing games much so please help me to know how to Avoid Overheating is there any rule or condition that i need to keep in mind ?
    thank you

Re: How to Avoid Overheating

You have to make sure about Computer cooling you need to see common rules of atx and air cooling bust for most latest the manufacture takes care about that .Computer cooling is the process of removing heat from computer components.A computer system's components produce large amounts of heat during operation, including integrated circuits such as CPUs, chipset and graphics cards, along with hard drives. check here for more solution Computer Cooling

If you playing a lot without pause you should try hardware cooling or water cooling solution like Corsair 200 is a HYDROCOOL .The Corsair 200 is a HYDROCOOL perfect for beginners or Watercooling for those who want to enjoy without losing Watercooling hours change pumps and pipes. Easy to install (an interface card, and some tips), secure (reduced cooling block to minimize any risk of leakage, anti-drop for the disconnect / reconnect without problem), with a configurable user interface (display temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit, flow control, alarm and extinguishing the PC programmable), and an impressive power (dissipation of 200W, a rate of 600 liters per hour) are a must. His block external pump is also a huge advantage, even if it increased the volume of the device that remains particularly low.Corsair provided a cooling block for P4 and Athlon, making the system compatible with both processor lines.

There is several ways for avoiding Overheating like you should not work or play games on pc continuous give some break else use air conditioner if that you have in that room while playing do not use hardware at maximum level for long time. make sure all air vent are clean and without dust . check here for some Best Cooling Accessories for Computers

Check whether or not your comp has a openings for fans in front and rear side of your case. if has then install fans there (I recomend to use 12cm fans). The one in front should blow air inside the case, and the one in back should blow out of case. If your case don't have a place to install fans then buy a new one but make sure it has a place for 12cm fans. I personaly have the similiar problem, my comp was ovearheating due to bad CPU heatsink and until I got a good CPU fan (ASUS Silent Knight 2 Cu I recomend if you have a strong CPU) i used this solution and it worked fine. so you should try.