Thread: MAC or PC for college students

MAC or PC for college students

I know that this question long ago, but I need something of information exceeds what there is to obtain. I'm that goes to the university as pre-great companies and he is not safe than the CPU to obtain for the university? Their opinions will be welcomes.

Re: MAC or PC for college students

Windows is a nightmare sometimes. I can we recommended a Mac for any person who only wants a simple one, powerful and it is not necessary that the accomplishment of any type or complex game.

In addition, post original in the laptops front is deceptive - Generally, they are always the computers more powerful than the components of its portable computer. A writing-desk with the most recent processor the 2 Cores Pair, 4 gigas of ram, 500 GB hard disk and one decent video card that come in around $ 1200, whereas a portable one with the same specifications that come around 2500 $ - 3000 $. And not even to begin what type desktop that can buy with $ 3000 - Quad SLI, Core 2 QUAD, etc etc do not matter what, writing-desks always to dominate their small brothers. For the student average, this does not matter, because a very powerful machine will not be necessary to make the investigation and the word processing. Simply it has in mind, the portability has a price.

Both are good equipment for the university. Or If it does not wish all the way of transition for portable Mac, they only adhere to a portable PC. sometimes a PC is cheaper than mac book. of 700.00 or to obtain a decent and very fast portable PC the processor and the memory and a hard disk. Or But they want to try something new to go mac and experience. with bot or it is taking a great risk from which something has happened sooner or later. Everything about his just proving something new or of saving of formula. PC portable can work just like a MacBook.

I do not believe that he must also receive mac. The Mac more is designed for users than graphs and those things work with. I am sure that it needs portable windows for office tasks, like tests, calculations and presentations. by all means, you can have all this software for mac but it will be different to work with him and if something leaves bad she is going to be lost between the other - the users of Windows. perhaps it would have to request the opinion of the teachers and its experiences, besides the preparation meeting…