Thread: Optical Drive Cleaner

Optical Drive Cleaner

Give the guide for the cleaning of optical lenses Drive. MY DVD-ROM cannot read DVD-ROM, as well as before mass media mainly a bad one. Attempt to badly read mass media with DVD-RW is read correctly, but in DVD-ROM that I cannot read correctly....

Re: Optical Drive Cleaner

There is no much you you can make to clean an optical disk drive of the same short and having in addition that this is not recommendable unless you know that you can put again together. Before taking a cleaning product bucket, it consults its manual of the car or the section of the FAQ in the Web site of the manufacturer. One or both must give oriented useful advice him towards the maintenance of its specific unit. One of the tools more effective than can use to clean an optical disk drive is a compressed air tin. It soon open to his tray of the unit and the fast explosion within or two of air. This would have to eliminate any dust blow that could have solved in the lens of the unit. If it has a portable one that has the objective incorporated in the tray of the disc to clean clean with a Q-tip dampened with isotropically alcohol. It has much taken care of of which to only clean to the lens and that the alcohol not to run in the unit.

Although using a compressed air tin or a Q-tip it must clear the dust of its objective and to improve the yield, are some products of cleaning that must stay remote of. He is tempting to use a reproducer of audio CD of more cleaning for its optical disk drive, but they do not do it. Normally, these devices execute the work of a small brush or pad of felt on the lens of their optical disk drive. Instead of to clean the clean unit, these brushes and the tablets have been known by the lenses of zero optical units and prevent, instead of to help the execution

The majority of one of the three methods :

A disc of lens cleaning

Open the unit and to clean to the camera lens type cleaning cloth of lenses and brush.

Some also try "Spray Off" plate;

Open the unit and to clean to the lens with alcohol and a smooth cloth or Q-Tip

There some similar threads found for same as yours the problem which i have link it down... Just see if the solution for your problem is found there.... I hope that you find your solution....!

What is a 3D Optical Storage Drive
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-video/1144887.htm
    My Optical Drive (CD, DVD Rom) doesn't work.
    Cannot read a Blu-ray optical drive!
    http://forums.techarena.in/xp-hardware/691938.htm