Thread: Where to download Comcast 6416 user manual

Where to download Comcast 6416 user manual

Hi,
    I have Comcast 6416 box at my home. At the time of house renovation I had disconnected the unit and now want to place it back. So I need a user manual for that. Can anyone has the same. Also there some problem I was facing while using the Comcast service. So need some suggestions. Like if had the Comcast receiver it is compulsory for me to install the Comcast software. The second I just do not remember my password. What are the ways to retrieve it back. What is the cost if I want to add a extra outlet for the Comcast cable. If I do not want it anymore then can I return it back or it will stay with me. And what is Whole house pay and Comcast one time guarantee. Thanks.

Re: Where to download Comcast 6416 user manual

It is not necessary that you need a Comcast Software to access internet. The service only need your computers NIC adapter. You can even access you internet by dail up by configuring TCP/IP Protocol. It is compatible with multiple operating system. And your password recovery you need a secondary email account. Login Comcast site or call the customer care number of Comcast to get the password back.

The cost varies as per the area for installing a extra outlet. You can just simply call the customer care number of Comcast and ask for the need information. In the same way if you can return the box to Comcast. Just fix the appointment with the technician on the phone or deliver it to your nearest payment center.
    User Manual of Comcast

The Whole House Pay is offered to Premium members. The service refers to view all the channels at the entire outlet without paying per channel. There is no additional cable cost and the same Comcast box is used for the whole house. On Time Guarantee means that Comcast commits to the customer that the technician will reach the customers house said time. If he fails then the installation becomes free and you receive a $20 credit.