Thread: How to setup a smurf tube

How to setup a smurf tube

Here is bit confusing regarding Smurf Tube. First I want to what exactly it is. I heard many people using it and purchasing it. But what does it exactly does. If I want to add a Smurf Tube then what are the conditions. Like in my case I need to setup the cables including all audio video and others towards the wall. This thing is really costly. So this thing is really compulsory.

Re: How to setup a smurf tube

It is basically a Blue Carlon Circuit. You can see this at the electrical conduit ares. the Lower and HD usually comes in 1/2" and 3/4". But as per you need you can ordered much bigger. The main motive of using this thing is for future proofing low voltage for example for speaker wires and pj cables. You can locate more information on the internet regarding how to setup and requirement.

A better practices will be runing a CAT5e cable to the walls to the main area. As per me it is very flexible for both speakers and phones. You can try Carlon Flexblue or similar if you really want to do this. It is more like a audio distribution thing because if you playing high sound in parallel speaker then you very quickly you exceed the limit of your amplifier and blow everything. If you have really big speakers and a surround sound system then you need it. Otherwise you can go with your current settings.

Try HDMI Fiber Optic cables system. It is a new more innovative technology which can clear most of your issues. It is less costly and reliable. The minimum limitation is around 5 meters only. The only thing I am waiting for is more length. The cable supports all HDMI standard support and interface. It is for those who need more enhanced quality in sound and video.