Thread: Webcams for windows

Webcams for windows

Hi

I am searching webcams for my computers. I searched logitech Webcam C200 I think it is best. It's 1.3-megapixel and Built-in microphone with Logitech RightSound technology: Offers clear, headset-free conversations without annoying background noise.

Is there any other best Webcams for windows available ?

Re: Webcams for windows

If the drivers Intellitype Pro and IntelliPoint for keyboards and mice have since been updated to Windows XP and Windows Vista via the 6.31 drivers, the edition of Windows 7 has however not yet been updated. LifeCam webcams, remember that new beta drivers for Windows 7 just to see the day. It is version 2.91 which replaces the version 2.9 but it does not list improvements.

Logitech QuickCam Deluxe also nice web cam which come with 1.3-megapixel camera so you can take snapshots at up to 1.3 megapixels (software enhanced). It will Capture fine details, even in dim, side- or back-lit situations. Logitech QuickCam Deluxe has 20mm adjustable clip to attaches to multimedia and widescreen notebooks.

Microsoft Lifecam VX3000 takes high Definition photos show you in the best light, Webcam 640 x 480 pixel video resolution. It has built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity. Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.