Thread: Hardware vendor in Pune?

Hardware vendor in Pune?

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a good place in Pune where you can buy hardware - I'm building my own box, am new to Pune and don't know where to buy processors, motherboards and the works.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance :-)

Chuck.

Sujata Infotech at karve road.

well u can also try STECH computers,Ph. no. 9422004889 (ask for Sumeet)
    Address: Shankarsheth Road,off Swargate...(cross the flyover coming from the swargate side..) its one of the best places to shop for hardware in pune..down to earth prices..
    And even if anybody suggests u,dont go to Compuciti,MG ROAD....

Thanks a ton, Guys :-) As a matter of fact, I was recommended compuciti by somebody, went to the place and did not like it one bit...

I shall visit both places recommended very soon.

Thanks a ton!

Chuck.

idea get real guys

I guess U all guys get overwhelmed by the promises made by the vendors normally, but U seems to dislike the kind of facts the Compuciti guy presents. I guess U all r the member of same herd who live in the shining world of promises & goody goody things presented by others. U like some1 saying I'd give U this n that n U'd hav all these ****ing benefits which all evaporates in the air once U r done. neways thats ur choice n ur look at the things but if U really want 2 live in the world of reality do not ignore kind of people like the Compuciti guy.

Duh!

What's wrong with you dude, got a bee stinging you in all the wrong places?

Now, buying parts from a particular vendor is a matter of personal choice. You go to Compuciti as often as you want, I ain't gonna stop you!

If you think there's something wrong with the other vendors, maybe you'd like to enlighten us by posting in a sane, coherent way. If you think Compuciti is good, why don't you tell us why? In a sane, coherent way, that is.

Your post doesn't make *any* sense - didn't they teach you to write at school? Or maybe you're still learning.

--
    Sex Drugs & Unix - /nev/dull.

Bee stinging ?
    Come on man that was just a clarification & probably look 4 some bees in ur places. Look at ur sentences, they all sucks. You were trying 2 dictate or effect others idea abt a particular vendor & thats what I tried 2 clear. If U can't listen against U then I think U surely need 2 go back 2 school & learn 2 b polite enough 2 give ears 2 others.
    The Cool Guy

Quote Originally Posted by mishra_suresh
    Bee stinging ?
    Come on man that was just a clarification & probably look 4 some bees in ur places. Look at ur sentences, they all sucks. You were trying 2 dictate or effect others idea abt a particular vendor & thats what I tried 2 clear. If U can't listen against U then I think U surely need 2 go back 2 school & learn 2 b polite enough 2 give ears 2 others.
    Sigh... clarification? If that was a clarification, I'm Mickey Mouse.

I'm not trying to "effect others idea", or whatever it is you think I'm trying to do.

In *my* opinion, Compuciti sucks. You're entitled to your opinion, I'm not trying to "effect" you. I dont like the prices and the (lack of) service there. So I got my parts from elsewhere, how does that bug you? If you can come up with *one* good reason why someone should go buy stuff at Compuciti (don't tell me the showroom looks good, and you have an A/C inside), and can post it coherently here, that would be the achievement of a lifetime.

If I gave my ears to you, I'd be earless. Wouldn't want to do that, right?

Leave it dude, U look 2 b not even grown up yet. U better 1st clarify that whatever I wrote was not 4 U but 4 Caayotee who has said 'even if anybody suggests u,dont go to Compuciti,MG ROAD' so 1st of all clean up ur head n also U hav not even had a transaction with compuciti as ur posts says n U r trying 2 tell that U didn't like the services.
    Neways I m not interested in a kids fight so this is my last post in this regard n U could make any meaning of it U like n U can also keep on posting these childish replies.
    The Cool Guy

andy_anu Guest
    Fact - Compuciti Sucks !
    Truth - Stech Rocks !
    Peace !!!

Suresh Mishra, on topic please. No need to get all riled up.
    X2 4200+ @ 2.5Ghz
    DFI SLI-DR Expert
    2GB Micron DDR400
    X850 XTPE
    Antec NeoHE 500W
    840GB HDD space
    Viewsonic vx2025wm
    X-Fi XM

Re: Hardware vendor in Pune?

Hey i have brought the computer from Stech. They good only initially but there after they are the worst. Service of Stech is bad ..they only know how to extract money from there customer. if you want service go to some other place.
    They are criminal