Thread: Cabinet Vent

Cabinet Vent

My equipment is custom in the closets with fabric doors and the grids of ventilation in the part of back, but it continues receiving toasts there. There are cheap and calm small ventilators available for the hot air evacuation? I know that it does Half of the Atlantic one, but are expensive.

Re: Cabinet Vent

I believe that I am going to try it with a ventilator like an ingestion right inferior, and the other exhausting left superior, and to cut to the holes in the shelves/splitters to help airflow. If it does not seem to be making the trick that I will have to try another thing!

Thermal management of assets makes an ample variety of products of refrigeration of the cabinet. Their products are not so cheap, but they are extreme quiet, highly trustworthy and that have several remote control units which they allow the assembly of the ventilator of the unit if the noise is a real problem. Also the use of variable speed thermostats. I have sold or installed a great amount of them and never it had a single subject in the field.

Thanks to both i will try both the solution & see if anything helps me.... But still require the better solution then this if anyone can then please provide me here... & after performing the the above solution i will let you know which was the better one that helped me....!