Thread: HDMI Video/Audio Split

HDMI Video/Audio Split

I have a Toshiba HD-A1 HD-DVD and a PS3 a Yamaha RX-V2600 with ins HDMI and exit, nevertheless, the Yamaha not only to happen through 1080i. I am going to obtain to a projector JVC 1080p. The PS3 is the exit of 1080p, but I go by my Yamaha through HDMI will only be 1080i for the projector. There is a change of some type that allows to the route the video of the PS3 projector to preserve the signal of 1080p, but only has the audio part of through advanced receiving HDMI obtaining codecs. I feel it if this confusion, is so difficult to write. The JVC has last Gennum VPX processing is thus, I am not still safe if it is sufficient to worry in case the projector 1080p or 1080i, but I would like that to obtain 1080p/24 that she eliminates to judder.... Please Help...!

Re: HDMI Video/Audio Split

Also they look for something to divide my HDMI to DVI of my monitor and the audio one comes that way also. Looking for something around 50-60 dollars, that I saw a separator of box by $ 299, but in fact do not want to spend so much. Some suggestion? I have some decent loudspeakers of the computer since I would like to connect to HDMI audio, but suppose that some type of conversion is necessary GIVES?

Look for the similar threads made here i hope you may find your solution there... I think you must just refer once to those thread given the link below as it can be that the solution you finding is found there...!

http://forums.techarena.in/hardware-...als/869660.htm
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-video/1120832.htm
    hdmi audio problem
    iL-90MV Audio over HDMI Issue ?
    ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO Hdmi Audio problem
    http://forums.techarena.in/xp-hardware/1080844.htm
    TV Decoder HD HDMI PC without HDMI

It is certain that signal HDMI requires a video signal with the purpose of to send the audio one. Nevertheless, even one in target/dummy landlord (like all black) of video signal that to make the trick, reason why the audio one does not have to be tie with one of signals of video HD. A solution would be the one to divide signal HDMI, with going to the processor of video, and the other goes to the current of the processor of audio. I have heard speak of a reduced number of products that have dual exits HDMI, perhaps for this type of object.