Thread: Best cd repair unit

Best cd repair unit

hi
    i want best cd repair unit that must clean and repair many used discs that uses more times like hundreds, i want proper machine with best out put i have tried to search but there is limited info. machine should be low maintenance, low cost per disc, speed repair, fastest so please refer me such device
    thank you

Re: Best cd repair unit

There is a universal motorized repairing/cleaning solution for all types of CD media. With the CD/DVD Repair Pro you have an entire kit ready to clean and repair most CDs; up to 40 regular repair cycles and 150 cleaning cycles. Revitalizing your CD/DVD has never been so effective and easy to do. Simply insert a pair of cleaning or repair pad, then add the appropriate solution. Insert the disc and press Clean or Repair. It is programmed to stop once the process is complete. There's no guess work involved! Plus the solution creates a thin protective layer on the disc to help prevent further problems. Its motorized movement is unlike competitor's models; instead of the disc spinning to clean the surface, the CD/DVD Repair Pro spins both the disc and the individual pads. It prevents unwanted circular scratches and insures the best possible clean or repair. The CD/DVD Repair Pro is simply the most effective method for achieving a flawless surface on your discs. check here

You can try Digital Innovations Skipdr Motorized Automax Disc Repair System. SkipDR Automax is a handy machine. It depends on buffing wheel.The SkipDR Automax can be used for about 50 disk only. After that you will need to replace buffing wheels.he unit requires six double-A batteries to work.it Fixes scratches that can cause discs to skip, freeze, and fail to play

Try Skip-Away CD Repair System.The Skip-Away CD Repair System uses a new technology called OptoClear which apparently ‘irons’ out the scratches on your CDs to make them play as new. All in 3 minutes. And it comes in lots of lovely colours