Thread: Bluetooth file transfer speeds

Bluetooth file transfer speeds

Hi friends

I am using nokia N73 phone on that when i transfer some files form my phone to any other phone it much time. Bluetooth file transfer speeds i saw that was 10 kbps is that ok or very slow ? How much Bluetooth file transfer speeds you get while transferring files ?

Re: Bluetooth file transfer speeds

Synchronous connections are used to connect two devices that must communicate in both directions at the same speed, for example a link between two computers or between a PDA and a phone. Speed synchronous transfer is 432 kilobits / s bidirectional. The data are continuously transmitted and if a problem occurs during the transfer, the data is returned directly. Specifically, this mode of binding is not suitable for voice, for example, because of the possible discrepancy is unacceptable. In EDR, the speed is tripled, if both devices are compatible.

Bluetooth File Transfer 1.2
    Use this software to transfer files. It will tarnsfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.

I am also using nokia N73 i am getting 25 to 30 kbps speed while transferring images and music files from one mobile to other mobile. i think there is some issue your mobile phone bluetooth. When i tranfer music files from laptop to my phone that time i get 40 -50 kbps speed.