Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

digital converter s-vhs sound problem

Hardware Peripherals

Old 07-08-2009

digital converter s-vhs sound problem

I have ARTE C the convertible box. When I use the RF cable that can obtain the image but non sound. When I use red/white/the yellow one of cable that I can obtain the sound but non image. How I can solve this?

Old 07-08-2009

Re: digital converter s-vhs sound problem

For some the solution of basic problems of some things to verify is:

To verify the connections. When the connection of RF of verification is used to make sure that he is safe. When it is used the yellow and the red one and the target cables to make sure that each the parties in each end of the box to the TV. Make sure of which the volume of the convertible box is above. And it verifies the menu of the convertible box to see if it is necessary to change nothing wise of audio-in function of what type of connection that you have.
Old 07-08-2009

When it uses the yellow video, red target cables of audio, causes that the television to "look" in that entrance? RF for the cable, you must be in channel 3 or 4. The CECB's has an exit of selectable RF, 3, if it does not work to try 4. Cables of audio for video, you must be in that entrance, usually called something as well as " Video 1" or of entrance.
Old 07-08-2009

When red/yellow/white the cables are connected I put to S-VHS and I can obtain the sound but non image. With the RF cable I have the television in channel 3 and I cannot obtain the image but no sound.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,