Thread: Do it yourself repair of dvd player

Do it yourself repair of dvd player

I have an optical HDA20 with finicky and ports HDMI. Sometimes when I do in the power, sometimes I have of cycle of the faculty. Is repair car RSP for the life, so I know how to work in one, simply do not know what to look for when it is Chips HDMI/optical ports and cards/ports. If somebody can help, me to know. I have player $50 open box, and I would like to hang in him from the retailer does not have more.

Re: Do it yourself repair of dvd player

You can uncover the DVD Player and clean to the lens with a Q-Tip and alcohol and since I have open the fat tracks and arts of fishing that must be able to also find in fat Shack Radio can use a Q-Tip so that. But before doing I want it to fly the unit with an air compressor if you do not have a single time to the station to pay 75 cents and to give a good blowing him with the cover outside course. if this does not work after which they have suggested could have to break and to only obtain one new one.

I believe that very few posters around this forum are familiarized with the electronics of their level. The reach of " hacking/modding" this way it is generally the load of firmware or to introduce codes in a remote variety… not of the rupture of the iron weld variety. In addition, not even I am safe of how much the technical information available in HD-DVD is true. I doubt the premises repair shops of electronics worldwide have access to the type of scheme that really needs to realize a pursuit of the problems with its reproducer. Toshiba, basically, with the unique manufacturer and the product follows in "new" phase, I imagine that they have come handling to all the works from repair and guarantee directly. I would like to have some information to offer to him, and I do not want to get to be so excessively pessimistic, but unfortunately I believe that you are not going to find much information in the Web.

Thanks for the small advice. I am going to gather a A2 like a backup. A20 has done better. Little graceful device. In my experience it is of work, or broken or with CE. This it seems to be one among...!