Thread: Buy speakers for Vinyle players

Buy speakers for Vinyle players

Hi,
    My uncle has really good collection of Vinyle records. Most of them are usually belong to the back 70's. Now I listen them on the old player which my uncle has. But does is it possible to add up new speakers to the player. Even today do we get portable Vinyle players. I need a player which can mix with my Home theater and play the songs with the latest HD capacity. Any suggestion really appreciated.

Re: Buy speakers for Vinyle players

Yes even today you can get Vinyl Players and that to with new technologies and upgrades. According to me a Zero.1 CD/Vinyl Player by CyberTheater. The device plays a Vinyl record plus a CD player. An small portable tool which can be easily sync with any new device. Try to search the tool on the internet. You can get easily it on the CyberTheater site.

In order to listen the songs on a home theater you will need a good amplifier. And a proper player than can be connected to the amplifier to the home theater system. There are ample of tools on the internet related to it. A product which I know is a portable turntable player with audio output. The player consist of a old type turntable and a transparent cover. It has USB line out which is sync with multiple devices.

Buy a ION Audio TTUSB05 USB DJ Truntable. It is a Vinyl record player plus a new era DJ tool. This is tool which gives you an awesome music performance. You can record your sound and create a different disc out of it. The tool is very easy to use and controls. The device can be fixed with computer which act as a plug and play device.