Thread: keyboard acting like keys are sticking

keyboard acting like keys are sticking

Hello Guys,

My keyboard have a strange problem.While i am doing something with that i will let go of the key to stop for a minute, and i keep going, like the key is stuck. and i could keep pressing other keys to stop it, and it don't work.I tried changing the channel that it was on, but that didn't help either. replacement of batteries also did not help. this wireless desktop stuff is really starting to annoy me.Can any one offer me some kind of help here

thanks guys.

Re: keyboard acting like keys are stickinghttp://forums.techarena.in/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=1227790

Brother make sure stick keys isn’t on, it makes a key act like it’s held down, for handicapped people, and if that doesn’t work to make things much better Tap Shift in until a pop-up comes up, select the option to remove sticky keys

Re: keyboard acting like keys are sticking

Is the lag that bad with RF or is it just his computer not giving it up for peripherals edit Lag is another issue that is a major concern for those in the market for a wireless peripheral solution.Use a magic eraser to clean keyboard,or look in to changing the performance settings

Re: keyboard acting like keys are sticking

Hi, there If you hold down both left and right shift key simultaneously it can somehow solved the issue. Hopefully that fixed the issue. Also, go to control panel, click on accessibility options..in the keyboard tab, click on the settings buttons for sticky keys, filter keys and toggle keys and deselect the option to use shortcut..hopefully this will help you and other people that have had this issue.