Thread: Sony KP-57WS520 standby light blinks 4 times

Sony KP-57WS520 standby light blinks 4 times

I have this television in November. Little it is used. Somebody has the television of this establishment of recommendations for the television? I have used the DVD & DVE has helped, but the television seems tenuous and opaque sometimes. The DVE configuration was a little vague for me also, perhaps I I do not use the right. To only run DVD' s in PS and TV by basic analogical cable on the same. How long also the last lamp? And it is possible to be replaced or it must go to a store?

Re: Sony KP-57WS520 standby light blinks 4 times

I have that model - that it bought in December of 2004. From which the CRT and the mirror are free. This model also requires that you above maintain the resistance (image level) between 2/3 and 3/4. This has recommended by two engineers of Sony and my ISF agreement calipers. It really gives the image of punch and the set is not designed to execute itself in typical 1/3 you found out CRT in another RPTVs. To run the other adjustments around means way is a good departure point, but that really it needs to calibrate to the source with It prepares/DVE for DVD. I recommend warmly that you obtain totally professionally calibrated and ISF' d. It is really to help the image.

I have a KP-57WS520, and have had by around four years. That there is been acting strange lately. When in the delay way the light blinks and blinks and blinks as well, and the set we do not go. Somebody knows what this means...???

I had the KP57HW40, predecessor immediate to the 520, for more than 5 years without recording pulg I followed "picture" around 50% or less and viewing varied a little and it was very careful of not leaving to an immovable image envelope stops to know more than a few minutes simultaneously. I second suggestion, at least, to clean the surface to it of the lenses of the CRT, make a great difference in the relation of resistance and clearness. Simply he clears the cardboard panel perforated of half inferior of the back, spray clean non ammonia in a smooth cloth or Bounty Alive or towel of paper, and cleans with well-taken care of the dust outside the three lenses crt. In little more than 5 years of heavy use this series does not require some repair. Ex- brother-in-law sold me the past month of November, who still enchants to him and is strong. These sets would make 480p native, and of a good reproducer of I scan progressive produced a very good film like image.