Thread: Reinstall dvd driver lightscribe

Reinstall dvd driver lightscribe

I need a Lightscribe driver for my rom as that is not working for me some one told me that come with the OEM version so i need to download application for it .so can any one tell me how can i install driver and where to download ?
    thank you

Re: Reinstall dvd driver lightscribe

If you have some older version then that will not going to work .The LightScribe drivers that work with older versions of Nero are now available on the Nero website. These files are also needed for other programs to print labels if they are not provided during the purchase of the recorder, so Nero can burn all kinds of CD and DVD, but not always with the LightScribe. for more info check here Best lightscribe software

LightScribe is an innovative technology that uses a special disc drive, special media, and label-making software to burn labels directly onto CDs and DVDs. Need updates software for your LightScribe installation. Check out what’s available in free downloads sections here http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/

You can download driver from manufacture guide but i thing most latest version of Nero can be helpful for you also check Device Manuals provide by manufacture for better support and tutorials.