Thread: Samsung LN32A450 Robotic Audio

Samsung LN32A450 Robotic Audio

I have an intermittent problem of audio that my exit of audio sounds as R2D2 with very badly stutter. They resemble a little to me "Audio Pixellation". Generally it disappears after second and to change the channel pauses the problem.

Re: Samsung LN32A450 Robotic Audio

It is not safe if it reads my message in the other thread reason why I occur my return. The problem is with the TV and the supplier of cable. My configuration is the same that hers, except for I have the 37. I was in the robot of digital sound (QAM) channels with regularity. My son has a Sharp 37 Aquos with a tuner QAM. It lives with me and connected with the cable. We have interchanged the television. The mine enlisted until its cable and directly connected to his the wall. As of this moment, there is no sound in any joint robot. We did this during one week and soon I changed again and to return to the height robot sound. My conclusion is that the compression of the signal of Comcast is too much and that it is repeated. Samsung of tuning QAM cannot handle at the same time as the fort of the tin. Samsung sent a field engineer house and that replaced the circuit plate that was much in which firmware more recent. This fixed my problem. When I called to samsung, I have not had problem with them when I said basically to them what I have said that only. That I would call samsung and to request the update of 1015. You is due to have somewhere you can unload and try.

I have the intermittent LN32A450 with the same robot of audio only in hd Comcast with direct channels coming from the wall. Comcast says TV samsung says Comcast, and that could be able to solve it to obtain a cable. I am not safe from why people are receiving her advice will replace in order to obtain firmware updated, unless some of these televisions do not have ports USB. I have updated firmware through usbstick 1011 until 1013. fixed problem, at least until now. download update of firmware from the Web site of support of Samsung. easy, and it is to hope that the problem is solved.

It seems that the update of firmware solves the problem, at least temporarily, and a new meeting solves permanently. Test this - I do not believe that it can damage something more than to have to look for and to change the name of all the channels and to restore calibrations:

It unloads firmware more recent from the Web site of Samsung in a thumb unit. To install firmware more recent in the TV If the television says to him that firmware is the same that it already has, to install anyway. To see if the problem is clarified and in as much as time.