Thread: Dynex DVD R performance issue

Dynex DVD R performance issue

Hi,
    Recently I had purchased box of Dynex DVD R. I had burned some presentations and videos. The DVD works fine at the start by after a particular time take it as 3 weeks the DVD has stop reading it. The content of the disc is also not available in the Disc. Is this the problem with DVD or with my computer. Other thing I am going buy a portable media player of the same company. But before buying I need some details on that. Thanks.

Re: Dynex DVD R performance issue

Dynex has really bad user reviews. But the good point is that Dynex is giving a 1 year warranty on the product from the date of purchase. But that too I am not sure that a DVD disc is included in that. If you feel that the disc is damaged then contact your retailer soon. Normally all the products can be replaced within 30 days. I think you have a time. This is a service number of Dynex 1-800-305-2204. Contact them for more information.

I am not happy with the Dynex performance. I had faced severe issue in the same manner. I had purchases the same box from best buy to backup my system. But after some months the DVD is not recognizable by the computer. This has loss my confidence in the product. I don't think so Dynex products are are enough durable. So anyhow I had switched to a different product.

The portable DVD player by Dynex is an quiet good tool. I had never used it but at least I can list you some features and information about it. So that it can help you to buy. The DVD Player gives you a 7" screen. It has a 2.5 hour battery life. The player can be recharged easily and anywhere. The maximum number of disc it can play at a time is 1. There is no component video output. That means you cannot connect it to your TV set. The screen has zoom features with a reasonable sound quality.