Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009
Members

Windows Vista microphone pass through

I am having Dell laptop with on- board sound card. Due to some reason i have formatted my windows and install Windows Vista as my Operating system and at the same time i had install High Definition Audio Device that is being listed by the manufacturer. But when i am trying to have record from my microphone i am not able to do so. Can anyone explain me what would be the issue ?
Old 03-08-2009

It seems that there is some issues with your sound driver that's why you are not able to by pass microphone try to get the latest drivers from Dell website or call customer support and they would assist you with this issue and provide you the right drivers for the same.
Old 04-08-2009

I am also having dell laptop and had similar issue when i came to know that my microphone jack has being damage and i need to replace it because the Windows Vista was not compatible with my laptop, it might happen that you would also be facing similar issue or it might happen that you have forgetted to make the changes in BIOS setting or microphone would be switch OFF.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,