Thread: Firmware Upgrade for Panasonic DMR E80H

Firmware Upgrade for Panasonic DMR E80H

I had borrowed a Panasonic DMR E80H DVD player. I had connected to my system it is detect as a DVD drive but when I insert a disc it takes a long time. The lights blinks but does not goes any further. How to enable standby mode in the player. Anyhow when it played the video is not proper. Does any one use that player then please post some solutions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Firmware Upgrade for Panasonic DMR E80H

For a firmware upgrade you will have to go to official site of Panasonic. The website offers all the drivers and downloads for the same. Just click on Product and download then select your product type. Before downloading the firmware select the proper region. Otherwise the download will not begun at all. The DVD player was manufactured to some specific regions only.

The player is a standard tool with a multiple features. The model which I am using has a 80GB hard drive with Hybrid VBR technology. By this it allows me to record a 6 Hrs DVD. The player supports multiple formats and disc. You can use it as writer to create your own disc. Every model accompanies a Disc which has the pc software and drivers. You will have to look for that.

Standby mode is used to conserve power. The setting enables the device to go on standby after 30 minutes in stop mode. To enable it switch on your device and then press the sleep timer button on the unit. For the video issue you have to check that all the cables and connections. Because misconfiguration can create multiple problems. Properly connect it and configure it with your system.