Thread: LG BH100 Combo Player information

LG BH100 Combo Player information

I am purchasing a second hand LG BH100 Blu ray disc. I want to the driver and specification details about the player. It is blu ray compatible disc. Is it possible to create HD disc out of it. Means it can burn disc also. And very important the driver update. Because if I get any problem after buying I can waste my money. Is it compatible with pc and multiple operating systems.

Re: LG BH100 Combo Player information

The BH100 product of LG is the debut product which has a two abilities. One it is a fully functional blu ray disc reader and second it is a HD DVD player also. It was launched in 2007. So you can figure out the quality of the product. When the product was launched the cost of it was around $1,199 approx. The player gives you a 1080p resolution at 24 and 30 fps. It supports the HDMI technology. The player has java compatibility. The manual and firmware upgrade of the product is still available on LG site.

The product was the first LG's Blu ray combo hardware. It includes multiple features and supports. Like super multi read and write. This means that you can burn a disc in two ways. First by the traditional way and second by using the super multi read and write technology. This gives the best of reading and writing disc performance. The hardware also supports DivX movie playback. Other than this you have a full 1080p HD supports. When the product was launched it gathers a good reviews. It has USB support with can be used to transfer data.

LG site still provide you entire detail and firmware upgrade about the hardware. Just click on the below link. It will direct you to the support and download page of LG. You can download the firmware and manual about the product. The product is termed as a ultimate solution for high definition picture quality. You can burn disc in it. It is a combo player which reads both Blu ray and HD DVD. The HD technology enables you to enjoy the full high resolution picture and stunning sound quality.
    Firmware Upgrade of LG BH100