Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Staples Cartridge Recycle Policy

Hi,
Anyone knows that Staple is providing some discount free coupons on recycling the ink cartridges. It is a environmental friendly effort by staples. I just want to ask how can I get the free coupons and what are the ways to get discount. What brands does this company supports. I had heard that only supports some specific brand only. I need a small list of that. Does anyone has already enjoyed this offers. Thanks in advance for sharing the suggestions.
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Staples Cartridge Recycle Policy

Yes you are right about that. Staples has brought in the interest of customers that if the users provide them with the old cartridge the company will offer them a $3 coupon on the future purchase of new ink cartridges. They are normally excepting all brands. This is just not limited to cartridges but other products also. In the year 2007 the company has recycled 24 million cartridges. That is why to initiate the process more they are giving $3 as reward to the cartridge recycling program. The branded companies they support is HP, DELL, Lexmark, etc.
Old 31-07-2009

Do you know that Staples has stop accepting some OEM products. They are only accepting now Dell and Hp products. There are some more companies in the list. What I know my friend has carried a Canon cartridge for replacement. But he did not got any free coupon codes. I think you should visit the website of Staple for more details.
Old 31-07-2009

It is quiet a simple way to get free coupon codes. Just visit Staples site and locate your nearest staple store. Submit the cartridge and you will be provided with a free coupon code. To redeem you code just click on the Cart at the top of the website. Then click on Add/edit coupons and enter your coupon code. Add you coupon number. The company is supporting many branded products.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,