Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Philips CDR765 Recorder problem

I had seen a a Philips CDR765 Recorder on ebay. It is put on auction for sale. It looks like a player which plays up CD/DVD movies. Does any one knows more about this product. Like the specifications of entire system and the drawbacks of this product. I never heard Philips is making a CD/DVD product. If possible I need to know some more user reviews on it from them who are using this product already. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Philips CDR765 Recorder problem

The CDR 765 is a old model which was launched before 2000. It is a music cd recorder with 2 cd decks. It is was actually designed to hooked up with a music system but not with computers. It was a flexible CD recording device which allows you make a CD of your favorite tracks. The key feature of this product is Dual Deck Audio CD recorder, fast recording speed, simultaneous playback, separate output for cdr and cd, compatible with all type of audios, automatic or manual track numbering, etc.
Old 31-07-2009

If you want to know in detail about this product with the complete specification then download the below manual. The manual defines the products details, usage and setup. It was a Philips products launched a decade ago. So I don't thing you are going get interested in this. Today we have much more portable players which gives you awesome output. Take a example of blu ray disc. The HD technology is compatible with all the latest products.

Manual of CDR 765
Old 31-07-2009

It is a dual tray disc which supports continuous play back of 2 disc randomly. As compare to today's product it is an outdated model. The feature about this product is that it can play audio files of all formats and has different CDR and CDRW outputs. It runs on inputs of optical and a digital coaxial. It is like a direct recorder from a disc to disc. How we use to do in a tape recorder.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,