Thread: Only prints 1 page of a document

Only prints 1 page of a document

I have recently bought new HP 1020 printer for myself and i have connected it to my local machine with a USb cable. The problem with this printer is that it doesn't print unless I press the green button with a diamond on it. When I press, it only prints one page of my document and I have to keep pushing it in order and some time it automatically prints but i prints only one page from of the whole document. For example if i am having 10 pages to print and i give them print command it will only print first page and it won't print rest of the pages. Can any one what should i do in order to solve this problem.

Printer only prints one page

I was also facing such kind of issue on Lexmarks printer which has Vista home basic on it. Ty to change Printer properties and then click on Advanced\Printer Processor button over here you need to change the printer processor either of the following WinPrint, ModiPrint, hpzpplhn, LMPRTPRC. I had use hpzpplhn (RAW) and it was working for me hope it works fro you too.

Printer only prints one page

I was also facing such kind of issue i try to uninstall the printer and then once again install it and try to give a test print for the same, if this doesn't work for you then go to Control Panel and then Printers & Fax. Over here right click on the LaserJet 1012 then again goto properties.Then open the Device Settings tab will get open and make sure that the Form to Tray is set at automatic and not Manual.