Thread: WinTV HVR-1600 scrambled

WinTV HVR-1600 scrambled

I finish of my update of controller for this card of Hauppauge and showed the screen after this finishing. Now, I am not in charge to judge through Sage QAM, but he would be peculiar to know of which it is and it can prove this card to see if QAM can be done.

Re: WinTV HVR-1600 scrambled

The QAM hardware (if it is really the card) is not qualified. The engineers commentary were that. The meeting that is 8vsb supports terrestrial ATSC for the reception, but clear nonsupport QAM for the cable. Clear QAM leaned in the following distance. He did not mention if the conductors and firmware that would allow, or if it would be in the next card generation.

I occurred to account of the same when the update of conductors HVR-1600 in Windows XP (in Vista, QAM does not appear in the description of the conductor). It was thinking about proving it, but I am quite safe of Central Florida Bright house encryption all digital channels, reason why probably it would have been an unfruitful effort anyway.

i In addition, received today to card CC too much. question that I know much information about HDTV, but I am having brainstorm now. connector for QAM that I can connect cable a? TV connector " by cable" or connector of digital television ATSC. Now I am in the exploration and its channel 80 and I have not found anything still, but also they do not want to waste the time it connects if me in the mistaken connector