Thread: DVD/VCR with QAM Tuner

DVD/VCR with QAM Tuner

I am looking for to replace Samsung STB like my tuning QAM to throw of SD and HD noncodified streams of my local cable supplier. The products of Samsung for HD 1080i streams and that adapt Samsung monitor well 1080i. I ask myself if there is some combination of reproducer of DVD/VCR stand for casks of units in which products have been gotten up in tuning QAM HD that in fact? I know that it is not HD DVD, nor of exit of video also. It asked to me if somebody makes a recorder of DVD/VCR stand for casks that has a tuner of able high resolution component QAM with exits to 1080i for the digital broadcasting of the device?

Re: DVD/VCR with QAM Tuner

I'm not the recording of high resolution on the height, because I never did. Nevertheless, I have this unit with my DISH DVR Motorola 4dtv and my band of C, which I use for payment films, and I have absolutely no problem with him had. In fact, I have this unit in a week had enough and am informed her happy. I have 46 "Sony HDTV and Wild upconversion with this unit is fine. I've seen several movies with this unit 1080P upcoverted and the panorama is good. Furthermore, this unit integrability created in my home theater, which has good worked. I register unit, in relation to sport events used in the tire that I have, and the double was nice. I took the disks and put in the unit of Pioneer My cousin Samsung worked well. The configuration was easy.

Reason why I have seen no. of the stands for tasks and to pass ATSC/QAM or programming HD in resolution HD, is downconverted later to return to the recording upconverted for the reproduction.

Some of them to record in 480p or 480i, but the reproduction of the signal can upconvert as you can know. Nevertheless, to say that the quality of the recorded image is very, very good for the recording of image of HDTV OTA, as much in way XP (high quality) and in the way of 2 hours also is very very good. Some people are the engravings in the DVD reproduction cannot know the registered difference between live of high resolution when in way XP.