Thread: Dvd lens cleaner

Dvd lens cleaner

hi
    i hope like me several peoples are struggling due to this disk reading problem which can be cause of lens is not clean so i need help to know how to clean Dvd lens this can be of any thing like ps2 or player so please reply
    thank you

Re: Dvd lens cleaner

try Fellowes CD / DVD Lens Cleaner.Fellowes's success rests on its ability to offer a large selection of products with high added value increasingly innovative, high quality and competitive prices in line with the expectations of the European market. Fellowes strategy is to propose solutions to the user organization in the office, at home or traveling.

Make sure the problem is in laser lens. Check that disc has not scratched or dirty. Purchase a lens cleaner disc and try to clean it . else you have to unscrews DVD locate the lens. The lens will be glass and under the DVD clamp. use soft cotton and some isopropyl alcohol to gently clean the lens. Dry the laser pickup lens and screw DVD player and try

Try JVC CD LENS CLEANER .This cleaning disc uses a brush superior cleaning and powerful load removal characteristics. This brush removes stubborn dirt from the lens and helps to prevent the buildup of dust and dirt after cleaning. This disc has a speaker connection check program and can record music Depending on usage, this cleaning disc can be used effectively for approximately 50 times.