Thread: Cannot see the custom DirecTV colored buttons in Logitech Harmony One

Cannot see the custom DirecTV colored buttons in Logitech Harmony One

As I have bought the harmony one universal remote for myself and what I see is that when connecting to the DTH DVR. After doing this I had manually set the buttons for the color buttons. But what I have noticed in the image is the red button which works properly as assigned and rest of the color buttons like the yellow, blue, green does not work properly as customized.

So want to know that why only red was able to read the image and not rest of the color buttons. Do anyone have the idea about this.

Re: Cannot see the custom DirecTV colored buttons in Logitech Harmony One

Even I’m facing the same issue with the customize color buttons not working as it was customized to do. But the thing is that other buttons are working well only blue button does not show any response. So even I would like to know the reason behind this. If anyone over here have the idea regarding this then do let me know, so I can get the exact reason for not working of the blue color button

If you are having problem with the of the color button not responding then one thing you must be careful of is that the color buttons like the red, yellow , green , blue ….almost all color button starts it from the capital letters and after by small letters. So if you didn’t knew about this try doing with this and see whether it is working or not. As I earlier I had the same problem of this but after searching all over I get to know the reason was the text should always start with the capital and then by the small letters.

Yeh.. the upper one is right the order in the remote matters more. You should see that the color buttons matters more and are placed well alphabetically with the color buttons like the Red, Blue, Yellow, Green.

I don’t think so there is a problem regarding the DirecTV colored buttons, as I’m using the 3 DirecTV DVR and don’t have any issue of the color button. The only thing one must keep in mind is that the first letter should be capital and the next should be in small if you try all the big letters or all the small letters then I don’t think so it will accept it or will not be compatible with the color buttons as symbols will only emerge in the activities and not in the device. So try to go in the text format given to you with the capital letter first and then the small letters.

I’m using the Logitech harmony one remote and don’t have any issue with the LCD button and the colored symbols in the harmony one remote