Thread: PCI SATA-II Controller

PCI SATA-II Controller

hi
    i am looking for good PCI-X SATA-II Controller i have search this Highpoint RocketRAID 2220 PCI-X SATA-II Controller is this good controller that can help me to connect my sata hdd ? else any option please reply ?
    thank you

Re: PCI SATA-II Controller

Its depend on your use i have Raid Controller HighPoint RocketRAID 1720 model .Raid Controller HighPoint RocketRAID 1720 model is an internal adapter with 32bit PCI interface for creating arrays with levels 0, 1 and JBOD. It has 2 channels with type Serial ATA2, retro-compatible to Serial ATA standard, compatibility with operating systems to major in Commerce. The product shows the many features, the most sophisticated Online Capacity Expansion (OCE) and Online RAID Level Migration (ORLM), which can also be used simultaneously to expand an array by adding one or more disks and change the level Raid.

Re: PCI SATA-II Controller

HighPoint RocketRAID 2220 8hdd SATA2 is PCI-X.Raid Controller HighPoint RocketRAID 2220 model is an internal adapter with PCI-X 64bit, to create arrays with levels 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD. Has 8 channels with type Serial ATA2, retro-compatible to Serial ATA standard, and provides compatibility with more operating systems in Commerce. The product shows the many features, the most sophisticated Online Capacity Expansion (OCE) and Online RAID Level Migration (ORLM), which can also be used simultaneously to expand an array by adding one or more disks and change the level Raid. Furthermore, the product RocketRAID 2220 has a coupling to allow you to communicate with other RocketRAID 2220 controller, so you have an administration of 16 hard disk.