Thread: Myob printer problems

Myob printer problems

I have MYOB installed on my computer with Canon MP520 printer. I have been able to print out invoices/order before and now it won't print anything at all and comes up with print error#5. I have tried to go to print setup but when I click on it nothing happens. When I go to purchase register it shows the purchases and then after a couple of time with error#5 the print screen comes up asking me to choose a printer. The canon 520 is listed there but it won't do anything. Can you suggest something

Re: Myob printer problems

Select your printer as default in Windows by going to your Control Panel/Printers.Highlight your Printer and go to File on then Menu bar/Set as default.and Turn off user account control if you're using vista. It's in your security center in the control panel. Turning this off fixed the printer error 5 issue

For that you need to check out your Default Printer. For doing so you need to go into the File Menu, then into Print Setup you need to make sure that the correct printer is selected over there. If you still encounter the error it is generally a Library/Registry error, uninstall MYOB and then try to reinstall it. It might be possible that you may be getting the above error due to the printer driver been incompatible with MYOB. For that try to update to the latest drivers, in order to get rid of the above issue.

As T.J. & Ronin Blade has given the solution is the same reply with me. Even i would have suggested you the same. To Make your printer as default you need to go to the printer preferences & set it to default. & after seting to default restart your printer to take the changes. Also then if it doesn't work then go to the following threads made on Canon printer errors. Hope you find your solution...!

Canon MP510 printer problem
    Display problem Canon MP520 printer

idea Re: Myob printer problems

I am a new user of MYOB Retail Basic. I have an Epson TM-U220 PD (pararel port). Most driver in MYOB Retail Basic is serial port printer. How to install the driver of Epson TM-U220 PD into MYOB Retail Basic?