Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-2009

Hibernation mode reboots laptop

I am having some problem with my acer laptop when i on the laptop it display the blue screen with message " going into hibernate mode " can any one help me to solve the problem ?

Thanks
Old 16-07-2009

Re: Hibernation mode reboots laptop

Go to the my Computer, right click on the drive, Properties. Tools. Check Now. Select both boxes and launches. It will tell you that we must plan, accept and restart your pc. There maybe a problem of configuration files. Try to shut down the PC normally, restart again and then stop.
Old 16-07-2009

Alternative feeding options => select the desired mode => changed the settings => change advanced power settings => Power button and lid => action of power button => select the desired action on battery or AC and may also choose at this stage of the start menu button.

Test this command
powercfg / hibernate on
Old 16-07-2009

During hibernation and standby, most of the system's components are turned off. If you put the computer in hibernation or on standby, you can conserve significant power. The computer can quickly resume from hibernation or standby to its previous state, unless there is a problem.

Hibernation and standby are very low power states in which all system content and data are stored in the computer's memory.
Old 16-07-2009

If there is a problem when you enter or resume from hibernation or standby, you may have one or more of the following symptoms:
  • You receive an error message that has the following format:
    Quote:
    Unable to enter Standby mode.
  • The system cannot resume from hibernation or from standby.
  • After the system resumes from hibernation or from standby, the computer works abnormally. You may notice audio, mouse control, or video distortion problems.
  • When a computer enters or resumes from hibernation or from standby, you receive a Stop error message that has the following format:

Quote:
    0x0000009F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , ,