Thread: Realtek HD audio not detecting speakers

Realtek HD audio not detecting speakers

I am using Windows Vista. From last 2 days my system is not detecting the speakers or microphone. This error occurs when i installed the realtek High definition audio driver. I have been pulling my hair out for over a week trying to figure out why the driver is not detecting speakers. Could you guys please let me know why realtek hd audio is not detecting speakers ?

Re: Realtek HD audio not detecting speakers

Try to reinstall the driver again and see it works or not. I was having the same problem on my Vista few months ago, than downloaded realtek audio drivers with a sound manager.I clicked the picture of a file folder and there was an option for me to enable/disable back panel near the top right of the window. Or simply uninstall the default drivers installed by Windows vista.If you do reboot the original drivers get re-installed.

This issue seems related to the member of a domain or a workgroup. I only became a member of a workgroup with my laptop and after the second start, I didn 't have to any sound. Unfortunately, I don 't, nor could I, a resolution to this issue found. The only thing that worked for me had to do a system restore. If you back to the time prior to the connect the domain to recover, you should find that work. It 's definitely was an issue to be resolved and hopefully somebody in Support of the Product that issue.

Make the is the audio enabled in the BIOS. If it is enabled than remove the software and the Realtek drivers, remove card, reboot, install the card and the drive and software. But again I 'D start with only one set of computer speakers. If it works, then to the receiver in motion. I always have my card with my receiver is connected but separate speakers with a few computer problems.