Thread: Logisys Wireless Remote Control

Logisys Wireless Remote Control

Does any one here uses Logisys Wireless Remote control. I want to add up one in my system. But I do not know much about the hardware. It is a external hardware with what uses. If I installed it in my system how does it works. What is the range of this remote control and what accessories does it supports. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logisys Wireless Remote Control

Logisys is a company which provides many computer accessories. The wireless remoter control is a 12VDC devices which controls the on and off of a computer or any lighting equipment. It is not a costly device. It is easy for those who want to shut down the system via wireless. The remote contains single polarity of ON and OFF at one button. You can either press the button for a while to switch on and to turn on your system.

The remote control offers you an remote booting of system on your hand. Do not need to press the on and off button from your computer. This small wireless remote control has a ability to boot or reset a computer from a distance. The remote device can fit in your system on any pci slot with a wireless antenna on it. Other than this you can set you CPU fan speed and determine the temperature of you processor and memory.

The feature of remote control is that can control fan speed of a processor. It has a dual backlit analog meter with USB 2.0 support at the front panel. The remote can power on and reset a computer. It works on alkaline batteries. The range of remote control is 10 to 15 feet. It has a temperature sensor with a antenna. It can also work with other electronic devices. Log to the site of Logisys and check your required remote.