Thread: Terabyte wireless media storage

Terabyte wireless media storage

hi
    i am in the search for terabyte wireless media storage. i am looking for my business this terabyte media storage which required to be wireless so please any one knows such solution please help me .
    thank you

Re: Terabyte wireless media storage

i think you need some professional touch check for that like from ibm or else that would be better for you business you can also try with Microsoft business solution i dont know sure but at the end business is important.

Iomega StorCenter 1-TB Wireless Network Storage is solution for you The external data storage units (or network backup units) are not exactly something new, because they've been around for quite some time now. But the product developed by Iomega really draws the attention, because it combines a huge storage space (1 Terabyte) with a media and print server, attached to a network and also having wireless capabilities.

The device, called Iomega StorCenter 1-TB Wireless Network Storage, includes a Gigabit Ethernet interface, but also a pair of USB ports which can be used for connecting to another type of storage device or to a network printer. As mentioned earlier, besides the backup functions, the device developed by Iomega can be used as a print and media server, through the installed software. The Wireless Network Storage box, as the name suggests, includes integrated 802.1g wireless networking and uPNP capability, complete with either WEP or WPA security functionality.

The unit includes 4 250 GB hard disks, with a speed of 7200 RPM, which can be arranged in one of the following configurations: RAID 0, 1 or 5. Iomega StorCenter 1-TB Wireless Network Storage is compatible with Microsoft Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS X 10.2.7 or later, as well as the Linux distributions Redhat 9, Mandrake 10, Debian 3.0, Gentoo and FedoraCore 3, and costs around 900 dollars. However, it has a smaller "brother", which sports just 500 GB, called Iomega StorCenter External Hard Drive, which costs just $500.

softpedia

here is Buffalo LinkStation Mini 1.0TB Network Storage W/ DLNA Media Server.The Buffalo LinkStation Mini is an ultra compact, fan-less, network attached, dual-drive data storage device. Its palm sized form factor and very silent operation make this NAS unit an ideal addition to your entertainment center.

features :

* Compact 2.5” dual drive NAS
    * Low Power Consumption
    * Silent, no fan
    * Auto Power On/Off function
    * Web Access feature - Share and access your files from anywhere
    * “One Touch” Direct Copy of media files from attached USB devices
    * Supports Active Directory
    * Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1
    * Supports UPS connectivity
    * Includes Memeo AutoBackup software for Windows or Macintosh computers
    * Easy setup does not require drivers