Thread: Intel dg31pr Motherboard

Intel dg31pr Motherboard

I had decided to upgrade my old machine. So I showed to a person who advised me a Intel dg31pr motherboard. I want some information regarding the performance and specification. Is this motherboard is fine to get upgraded. I have a 2 GB DDR2 RAM and Intel C2D processor with 160GB Hard drive and samsung DVD writer. The most important thing is that I want to utilize my old hardware with it.

Re: Intel dg31pr Motherboard

The Intel DG31PR motherboard is a right solution for you. Whatever hardware specification mentioned by you will be supported by it. You can install all the previous hardware plus the additional in it. It is compatible with it. In terms of performance and reliability it is a trusted product. It supports upto 4GB RAM and 4 Hard drives with 3 Gb/s data transfer speed.

Intel dg31pr Motherboard is compatible with your hardware. It supports celeron, pentium, c2d and quad core processors. You can even upgarde the processor for better speed and performance. All other things are similar here. Like the pci support and socket LGA775. It only supports DDR2 RAM maximum upto 4 GB. It has 5.1 onboard sound channel. It has intel hd audio subsystem. All in all it is good option for upgrading your system.

The motherboard supports a series of intel processors. You add up a quad processor in your system also. Other things regarding the specification is that the new thing it has is Intel High Definition Audio and 8 USB port support. You can add upto four hard drives. It also comes with integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. It is a durable product.