Thread: Traveller Battery Charger

Traveller Battery Charger

I have a digital camera. I am going on a vacation right know. Here I will travel to multiple places. So I need a portable battery charger by which I can charge and keep extra batteries. I had searched on the net but could not figure out which one is fine to use. For any suggestion thanks in advance.

Re: Traveller Battery Charger

Use AA/AAA charger. The model number of charger is BC-010F. It is portable and widely use with a better performance. The input power is AC 100V-240V. It can charge around 4 batteries at a time. It is equipped with short circuit protection and over heating. It also has a microprocessor control which can detect bad battries.

The new Travel Ni-cd battery charger is the best charger in the current scenario. It is locally available and the model no. is BC001F. It is small and simple which gives you around 2 batteries socket at one time. The charging time is 3 Hrs ofr 1800mAH AA battery and 1 Hrs for 500mAH. It comes with 4 hours safety times. If in case you insert the battery wrongly it has a polarity feature which protect the battery. Built on GB safety standard.

Go to your local shop and ask for the battery charger as per your battery voltage. Normally all regular charges are enough capable to charge any normal AA and AAA batteries. They all have some voltage control option with short circuit protection and a durable body. You does not need to have a unique device for it. Get any simple battery charger.