Thread: Creative volume panel in Windows Vista

Creative volume panel in Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. The problem is that when i double click on the creative volume panel icon on my system tray, it gives out an error message, reporting a crash of some sort. I don't know but it used to work fine, but now it doesn't show the creative volume panel on Windows Vista. Can any body tell me that how do i get back creative volume panel on Windows Vista? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: Creative volume panel in Windows Vista

It might be that the diagnostics may be incorrectly available under your Windows Vista. It does not work under that OS. It may be that the volume control program in the Program Files folder where all the Soundblaster programs were installed may not be able to run it and it might be set to start at boot. If it's not been set to run automatically, then the program has further issues, maybe you need to update it.

In order to get rid of the above issue, you need to launch the Creative Console Launcher on your system. Creative has an auto update tool that works better in Internet Explorer, that would update everything you need on your system.

According to me you need to uninstall your drivers and then try to reinstall the drivers back on your system. Check out whether you face the same issue on your pc. If you still face the same issue on your system, then try to contact the manufactures for technical assistant. He may help you to get rid of teh above issue.