| || |
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Speaker wire for sony avd-k800p
Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the A/V receiver status after completing each step.
- Check the speaker wires and speakers for proper connections.
- Reduce the volume level.
- IMPORTANT: If the A/V receiver is used at maximum volume level, it may enter the PROTECT mode. Maximum volume listening will cause the A/V receiver to run very hot and may drain the output capacitors.
- Disable the surround sound option if both the A and B speakers are being used simultaneously.
- Ensure the top of the A/V receiver has proper ventilation to keep it from overheating.
- If the message only occurs when using a DVD player, the sampling frequency may be set too high.
IMPORTANT: Some A/V receivers provide compatibility with the higher sampling frequencies through alternate connections. Consult the owners manual for specific information.