Thread: Raidmax Smilodon Case

Raidmax Smilodon Case

I am planning to buy a new system case. My colleagues have suggested me for Raidmax Smilodon. i do not know anything about this product. Hope you all guys have. I need to know about it, like its features and all... Could you guys suggest me should i take it or not ? Thanks in advance

Re: Raidmax Smilodon Case

The Raidmax Smilodon is an excellent example of innovation in a field that is largely made up of cosmetically different but functionally identical merchandise.The Smilodon case from Raidmax makes assembling a system easier than ever before. Its modular, tool-less design that makes the initial build and promote the future.

Both sides closing in place for easy access. For ultimate convenience in the right panel that the motherboard tray with back plate in Annex is completed. This allows you mobo and all your cards, then lock in the case as a single unit system.It has plenty of fans, drive bays, and even comes with a large window. A fantastic product for the cost conscious gamer!Everything else seems fine, as a case, it isin't too bad, decent cooling, might get loud though. Worried about how the PSU is, Raidmax PSU's don't really have a habit of being leaders in reliability and service.

Features:

• Glorious mirror shine paint job
    • Custom LED effect lighting
    • Retractable side panel with handles for easy access and upgrades
    • Fully removable motherboard tray, and hard drive cage
    • Integrated slide out toolbox for case part storage
    • Integrated click lock technology for tool-less drive installation
    • Sliding PCI-E/AGP/PCI cooling fan
    • Side & Rear Mounted 80mm Fans (w/ Blue LED)
    • 2 x 120mm Fans (Front & Rear)
    • USB 2.0 & Audio Ports

The case ISN 't an open quarrel internals if you want to require a lot less playing around with screws and screwdrivers than normally expected. If an improvement is required interals, access much easier. especially those pesky cases of Dell. It includes four external 5.25" drive bays, two external 3.5" drive bays, and four internal 3.5" drive bays, all of which feature tool-free drive installation.

It has mounting for an impressive five fans, and comes with four of these preinstalled: one 120mm front intake fan, one 120mm rear exhaust fan, and two 80mm side fans. The front panel includes two USB ports and audio ports as well. The Smilodon will house ATX and micro ATX motherboards.Installation of the drive could not be easier.

The external bays all use technology Click lock, just slide the drive into the bay and close the place. The hard aandrijvingsrek is removable for easy installations and upgrades. All necessary power traces in a slide out box so you will lose them. For the price it is decent to be out, and if everything else is missing, you can always use skin and add slaggat and a chance to have a 92mm maybe 120mm fan in the rear section with an adapter or what changes to fit. Obliviously measurements will be taken before trying this.

In addition to the fan on the 500W power supply has the Raidmax case with plenty of extra fans loaded. A 120mm fan is built on the front of the case to cool air inside and to the blow on the hard drive. The side and rear mounted 80mm fans keep the air moving over all critical components. There is also a 80mm fan with blue LEDs attached to a support structure solidly support your expansion cards and keep cool air blowing on them.

Specification

1. Motherboard: MSI K9A2 Platinum
    2. Processor: AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 2.8Ghz
    3. Chassis Material: SECC Steel
    4. Motherboard Form Factor: ATX (12" x 10.5" Max)
    5. Video: 2 x Gigabyte HD 4670
    6. PSU: Kingwin Mach 1 800-watt modular
    7. Expansion Slots: 7
    8. Dimensions: 20.5" x 8" x 17.75"
    9. Cooling: Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro
    10. Optical Drives: 2 x LG DVD recorders IDE
    11. Drive Bays:
      • 5.25" External: 4
      • 3.5" External: 2
      • 3.5" Internal: 4
    12. Hard Drives: 2 x Hitachi Deskstar 320GB 3.5" SATA