Thread: Vupoint FS-C1-VP Downloads

Vupoint FS-C1-VP Downloads

I have Vupoint FS-C1-VP negative viewer which is not working properly right now. I had borrowed it from my friend to view my old negative and pictures. I had install the hardware via cd given by my friend. But the software is not giving a result of picture I want. It showing picture but not producing a larger image. I want to ask that where I can I get drives and installer suit for the tool. So that I can reinstall it.

Re: Vupoint FS-C1-VP Downloads

To get a better picture quality I will recommend you to scan directly from the scanner instead of scanning from an third party tool like PhotoImpression and ArcSoft. Then got to file menu and click on source. In the settings invert the image and remove orange. By scanning directly you will get the picture with better quality. You OS will be equipped with the scanner driver so do not need to add one.

The Vupoint FS-C1-VP negative viewer is not a reliable tool. I got fed up in getting a clear image out of it. The manuals and drivers are available on the net. I will recommend you to re-install the whole system again. Then use windows photo manager to scan any image. Then you can edit the image in any third party tool.

It is correct that your drives and software would be a outdated one. Here the website of vupoint offers all drivers, manuals, and pc suite for the tool. You can go to the link below and download it. Reinstall your hardware back. Then take some pictures and see the effect. Click the links below to download.
    Vupoint FS-C1-VP Drivers for windows.
    Vupoint FS-C1-VP Manual
    Vupoint FS-C1-VP Software