Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-06-2009

Tivax STB-T8 generates RF noise on Amateur radio 75m band

hey fellas
My RAdio and TV on same room. I had a severe noise level on 75 meter band . when I turned off the Tivax-T8 and the noise slumped .and when am unplugged it no noise at all
i guess it makes a lot of RF interference. i have also doubt the noise is created by the internal switching power supply.

so what you guys thinks about this??
Old 19-06-2009

Re: Tivax STB-T8 generates RF noise on Amateur radio 75m band

Guess...due to the device is working in the same room

making a conflict with each other and there by creating the the RF interference
may be you can place the devices at least away may be in different room
kind of shielding will object the interference to certain level,try to read some topics on EMI control
i wish you good for you
Old 19-06-2009

* Change channels

* replace your equipment

* use shielded cables.

* add ferrites to your devices

* If you using wireless network upgrade it also a wireless network interference tool or software suite.

* your environment will also cause the emission.Interference doesn?t always come from radio sources. Sometimes the materials in your walls or around your home can affect transmission. For RF devices, metal studs in walls are a frequent source of signal loss and interruption. Marble or stone desks will absorb and block radio signals, as will concrete foundations and some fireproofing or decorative materials, such as cement board and tile.
Old 19-06-2009

you in operate using the box on a standard 4:3 tube TV?
Confirm the top and bottom of the screen, as it trims off quite a bit of the image area ?
Is the Tivax T8 stretch the picture to an unacceptable degree?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: ,