Thread: Capture card for Wii to PC

Capture card for Wii to PC

I have a really nice monitor and i want to connect my Wii to the computer. For doing this i assume i will need a TV Capture card. Which would be the best Capture card for Wii to PC connection? Can anyone suggest a capture card like which brand, which model, etc..etc..? Thanks in advance

Re: Capture card for Wii to PC

I have really never used Wii to i don't know about it. But for the TV Capture card, There are a lot of cards you can buy, Like in India, There are many brands like Intex, Pinnacle, GeForce and many others you can buy any depending how much you can spend... Well what type of connection does Wii has for Video Output? May be that could help...

Thanks for taking some time and replying to my question. The Wii has MultiAV output port for component, composite and S-Video. So according to these, which one would be the best one for my Wii? I have all he cables to connect, i just need the Capture card. Thanks!

You can go with any capture card. If you can shed more money buy a GeForce card, it will give you the best graphics experience. IF you can shed Average money, Pinnacle is a good brand too and if you want a capture card for very less to pay, you can buy any other brand including Intex. The quality wholly doesn't depend on the capture card, but also the Graphics card and the Monitor, so if you have a good graphics card and a nice monitor, you may not worry about the TV Capture card.